domingo, 26 de março de 2017

Pretty dresses at Babyonlinedress.com

Continuing the prom dress saga, I found a very interesting store: Babyonlinedress.com, where you can buy incredible prom dresses online.

Babyonlinedress.com is a store located in China, working since 2012 with wholesale evening dresses, including brides, bridesmaids, prom and homecoming dresses, and accessories as wedding veils, headpieces and gloves, everything by nice prices.

The first thing I saw and fell in love with were the headpieces! I love hair accessories (#missyouBlair) and I'm always looking for nice ones that do not make me remember a bride's piece. I think these two are particularly beautiful.

                                                                             
They are here and here

There is a huge selection of wedding dresses! Classic, modern, long, short, colorful, for princesses...

                                                               
Here and here

...and for mermaids!


Here and here. Warning: the veil and the cute guy are got separately.

What about the pretty short homecoming dresses


Here and here

Ok, let's keep out attention on the prom dresses!


Here and here. Royal blue: I absolutely love it. I wear lots of blue clothes, but I'm still in doubt if a long dress on this colour would fit with my long red hair. What do you think?


Here and here. Two versions of mint green, a brighter one and a very delicate one that fits perfectly with the lace.


Here and here. I love these because of the mermaid shape and the lovely colour.


Here and here. Red is my true forever love and it's been my favorite colour. I love both, the first is minimalist (and can be used with some fancy accessories), and the second is already embroidered so I won't need to worry about too many accessories.


Here and here. Metallic embroidery, yes we love and it does not need many accessories too.


Here and here. It's very hard to find special occasion dresses that are suitable for cold weather. Usually our dresses are made of delicate fabrics and it's never easy to find wraps to use with. I think these long sleeve prom dresses are very stylish and they solve this problem!

All the dresses are beautiful and the prices are nice! The dresses can also be made to measure and in many colours. The store is reliabe and a very nice option to  buy prom dresses online!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...